Become Miss South Florida
The following is a list of the qualifications and forms for the
Miss South Florida Scholarship Competition
An official Preliminary to Miss Florida and Miss America Scholarship Competitions
1. I do make the following statements and representations:
I attest that:
I am a citizen of the United States of America.
I reside in the state of Florida for at least six months.
I am a female, born female, single and have never been married.
I am between the ages of 17-years-old in my high school Senior year and 25-years-old (as of December 31, 2018).
I am of good moral character and have never been convicted of any crimes and have no charges pending against me at this time.
I am in good health and can, to the best of my knowledge, participate in all pageant activities.
I have never been a previous Miss America State Finalist who competed in the National Finals.
I have never been, nor am I presently pregnant.
I understand and realize that contestant eligibility will be consistent with the rules of the Miss Florida Pageant. I also understand that I must provide a copy of my Birth Certificate and/or Citizenship documents (if not born in the United States) as well as proof of my education level upon submission of this Application.
2. The deadline for accepting 2020 applications is: Prior to March 14, 2020
3. Applications are to be submitted online via this form, downloaded and emailed to
4. During Pageant night you will be judged on the following criteria:
ON-STAGE INTERVIEW 15%, EVENING WEAR 20%, ON-STAGE QUESTION 5%, TALENT 35% and INTERVIEW 25%
5. Please bring 2 CD copies of your music to be turned in at your interview and upload or email the .mp3 file as well as soon as possible
6. For Pageant interview, please come dressed in Business Attire.
7. Social Impact: Social Impact is an issue or topic that you support and volunteer for.
Proceed to the form below and don't forget to upload any files to the right or email them to us
All of your files and fundraising are due by March 7, 2020.
PLEASE EMAIL OR UPLOAD YOUR FILES
*Mail and in-person delivery are accepted as well*
Download the documents and get started!
Upload your files here
Proof of citizenship (.pdf, .doc, .jpeg)
Social Impact statement
Application (if not done here)
Music or talent file (.mp3)
Don't forget to open an account and start fundraising the required $100 for
Miss South Florida
2020 Candidate Contract
2020 Candidate Resume Instructions
2020 Candidate Social Impact Statement Instructions
2020 Miss South Florida Outstanding Teen Candidate Contract